Thursday, December 12, 2013

2013 in Review: Richard Fairgray


What have been your personal cartooning/comics highlights of 2013?
Finally catching up on my work so that I've now averaged a page for every day i've been alive (and currently 47 days ahead), selling thousands of copies of a picture book without anyone realising it's actually a comic, and finally having quality tee shirts for my staff to wear at shows (after ten years of shitty shirt makers letting me down).

What are some of the comics you've enjoyed in 2013?
The obvious ones. Saga, Lock and Key etcetera. Lots of old stuff (as usual).

What is something non-comics that you have enjoyed in 2013?
That's a hard question.

What are you looking forward to in 2014?
Releasing more books than ever before (including a new project that starts next October that might just kill me...figuratively).

No comments: